25.4.11

Happy Birthday :))


Umm FYI, i share a same birthday date with Michael corleone a.ka #alpacino ,  (*gakpenting)


All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much...

wow, i'm 20 , i'm getting old , huh? This year, exactly different from another last years, there’s no birthday tart, no party, no confetti, a mess cupboard, or trapped on a flag pole. Bye teenager, i am a young lady now, hha, i laugh my self, is that true? How dare you to say that you’ve been mature now?
Another last year was a very contemplative year; it’s filled by confusedness, hubbub, and worries. If you asked me what I want this year, I want to get the answer for those 3 things that I mentioned before and turn into a doubtless year, a year that full with certainness. That my wish, my only wish.



Happy birthday Bita, happy birthday. Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear, Have A Fun- Filled Year ... ,. Thank you Allah for the blessing, God blesses me, and you guys Amin.


Thanks for all the birhtday greets and prays, aminn, amiiin, i do really appreciate :))
Bee, my birthday raining morning  06.00



Paragraf Pertama

Semua Paragrap yang di sembunyikan

2 komentar:

  1. when i read this, aku tertawa.

    selamat datang young lady di kepala 2 mu.
    hahaha.......

    BalasHapus
  2. hahhahha, young lady ? aku yo ngguyu , aneh yo rasane, klo udah 20 tahun, pengen mbalek cilik ae...
    hha, i wish i coul do better this year, smangattttt :))

    BalasHapus