1.10.13

Please say something

Everyone have their own life, and they come from various kind of backgrounds. Some people can choose their own life, they can live their life flow like water, let the stream guide them wherever can be, but some people couldnt, because they have to follow Some "rules".

Absolutely, I'm a big dreamer, and ambitious girl, I've already write my target and dream since I was in high school, having my master degree overseas and a  dream job as diplomat and traveling around the world

I already write this kinda contemplative Writing for many times and about an egoistic dream too, yes, I ever think that my ambitions was soon egois, it just thinking about myself, my pride and my happiness.  But I begin to understand that I have to go back to the basic, think about my family and family is everything

To be honest,  I didn't really love to do (continuing) a family job, it's kinda not fair if you should alwaaaays do a same thing as your mother, your father and your ancestor do, I really wanna make my own life and try another experiences and opportunities.

But again, it sound soo egois huh ?
And now, I begin to listen to my parent, follow their will and start to redefine my life and my vision

So, could you support me? please say something

1 komentar:

  1. Kalo kata seminar motivasi kemarin, "jangan hidup di atas keinginan orang lain" (kira2 begitulah). Bukan mengajari untuk melawan orang tua, tapi kompromikan, diskusikan dengan mereka, what do u want n why.

    BalasHapus