7.10.11

Hey hey there, welcome to my new post. Here, i wanna share a story about my day, today, but before that, i'll tell you a good news , you know what? I was accepted in the first step of beswan djarum selection. Yeahh, n i will do the next step test on monday. Thanks God for that and wish me luck. :D

oh ya, Maybe you can't believe that now, i'm on my way to coban rondo for attending irfest, actually i doubt about my plan because i wanna go home to see my mother n to prepare the test on monday.

In the morning i want, at 9 oclock i dont and that was continued until 12 oclock, and then i decided to go home. Because everybody has gone to coban at that time. But suddenly putra text me, offering me to go to coban with him and kurniawan, oh God, im confusing my self for a few minute about yes or no, but finally i agree to follow them.

And well ya, here i now, with putra n kur, on our way to coban
wish us luck, God always bless us, and i can do the best in my test on monday

bismillah, bismillah, see ya in coban an back to sby again :D

nb: you know the rule, dont blame my grammar :p

microblogging by cellphone :D
paragraf Pertama
Semua Paragrap yang di sembunyikan

2 komentar:

  1. aku juga barusaja pulang dr mojokerto, menemani adik2 junior ospek jurusan. good luck nenek.

    hope you get the best :)

    BalasHapus
  2. thankyouuuu dinooo, doakan ya aku masuk tahap wawancara, test nya sabtu besok :) wish we luckk :)

    BalasHapus