5.8.11

Crazy Class, Crazy Pals, Crazy adventures =D

Pare, 14 hari Pertama

Warning Alert: Don’t blame my grammar!

The First two weeks, i take my course in ELFAST and I joined confident speaking program. Actually this program still in the basic stage, the program showed us how to be confident to speak English, we do our introduction and basic speaking, we tell stories, share experience, presenting something by English and debating. I really enjoyed the Class, coz we’re having fun a lot, with the craziest and NARSIS teacher, his name, Mr. Abdul. Well yeah, Everyday full with jokes and silliness, hhahha . Since I just take one program, there are a lot of spare times to kill, Usually, I , Wulan and Putra (My Classmate in IR) spent time to walking around, breaklunch and Dinner together in ELFAST Canteen or the other canteen , And Sometimes Our Classmate in ELFAST joined too, like Hasan, Gamal, Miss Eka, Miss Chaca, April, Dina, etc. We’re talked about anything (not gossiping, ehm), ngopi at Bali House, Playing card like poker or play magic trick. And at weekend, we traveled to Kediri by Angkot. If wulan n me back to our lodging house, yeah, we can watch movies or reading a book. Our Roommate bring a several book, Like Marmut Merah Jambu, Chiken Soup, Understand Grammar & TOEFL (ehm) and, when I and other friend went to Kediri, we visit Togamas and we bought discount book, Imagine, Wulan got Hard Cover Digital Fortress by Dan Brown just IDR 20rb and I got a Novel “TRUST” (thriller, about banking criminal and money laundering) just 12rb rupiah Wow, that’s great. So we didn’t confuse how to kill time here with much fun :D


foto session : ELFAST - confident class b :D
(yang di Global E , blum dapet file fotonya T.T)

14 hari kedua

The Second two weeks, I take my course in Global English , I think I’ve to force my self more than before, since I’ve did too much fun yesterday. And that’s it, After got a placement test , I enter in Speaking 3 stage, the material now, harder than before and the Teacher was more serious, because there, we didn’t study for fun, but to improve our skill to be a public speaker. So, we have to done our presentation in 7 minutes plus 5 minute question and answer 3 times during 2 weeks. So, this week, I become more serious because I have to prepare the presentation in free topic. At the first presentation i choose “ History of United State” , and i though it’s good enough :D, The second presentation about “ Globalization and Culture” but, in this time , little but confusing because my friend have different perspective with me about globalization it self. As the Final test, it’s little bit hard to find the proper topic , finally I choose “ The Comparison between North and South Korea Ideology” hhehhe, and guess what? I become one of few students who get highest score, aseeek. Overall I enjoyed to study here, although the tutor (Mr. Kurniawan) little bit serious , he was a good tutor, full of motivation, maybe the lack, just because number of student that too much, (18 student for speaking was too much I think) and our class become less effective. But, once again.. I enjoyed it :D

Paragraf Pertama
Semua Paragrap yang di sembunyikan

2 komentar:

  1. mbak bita...
    i often go to Pare, visit my aunt.but i never ever take an english course there #envy

    BalasHapus
  2. hhha, dont worry bil, you can try some courses there next holiday , for 2 weeks , one month or even more, try it bil, the environment was pleased enough :)

    BalasHapus